sspp.org - Warranty
- Orders received before 2 p.m. Eastern Standard Time Monday through Friday
will be shipped on the same day. Orders received after 2 p.m. EST may not ship
until the following day.
- Orders placed over the weekend after 2 p.m. EST on Saturday may not ship
- Saturday and Sunday are not considered shipping days for the purposes of
days in transit. For example, a Second Day shipment placed on Thursday may not
arrive until Monday-> Thursday -> Friday->
-> Sunday -> Monday.
- Shipping companies charge a fee for rerouted packages. We reserve the right
to charge a flat $10 fee for shipments that we must re-rout due to customer
- Post Office Box addresses can only receive mail from the United States
Postal Service and not from UPS. The fastest delivery method available for PO
Box is USPS Express Mail and will be charged at the Second Day Shipping rate.
USPS Express Mail is not guaranteed for overnight delivery in all areas.
- USPS and UPS recognize several federal holidays and shipments processed or
in transit during holidays may incur a delay.
- Deliveries to rural areas may incur additional days in transit. Please call
to confirm delivery time when placing orders for rural locations.
- Delivery times cannot be guaranteed for shipments to Alaska and Hawaii
- All orders over $95 dollars will require a signature confirmation upon
delivery. Any requests to waive the signature requirement will absolve the
shipper of delivery liability and missing or stolen shipments that are confirmed
as delivered by USPS or UPS will not be refunded or replaced.
Shipping and Handling flat rates
|Orders Within the United States |
Standard Ground Shipping
USPS Priority Mail (PO
Second Day Shipping
UPS 2nd Day Air
USPS Express Mail (PO
UPS Next Day Air
Overnight Shipping With Saturday Delivery
UPS Next Day Air Saturday
Please call for international orders
Our return policy is that all sales are final. Despite this, at our sole
discretion we often allow our customers to make returns or exchanges as long as
the situation is reasonable. In such instances shipping charges are non
refundable. Returns and exchanges are limited to orders placed within the
previous one month and require that the products not be open and all seals
remain intact as sealed products can be resold and unsealed products cannot.
All returns must be preauthorized by calling 866-600-0032. In the event
that we ship an incorrect or physically defective product we will accept a
return or exchange and can provide a prepaid shipping label for the return.
Nearly all of our products come with a manufacturers satisfaction guarantee.
In the event that you are dissatisfied with the performance of your purchase,
you must contact the manufacturer directly to redeem their rebate. Manufactures
typically require a receipt, UPC proof of purchase, and proof of test results.
We can provide you with the manufacturers phone number and another copy of your
receipt if necessary, but we cannot provide you with an extra UPC proof of
purchase. Make sure to keep your packaging until after you receive your test