YOUR CART: 0 item(s)
sspp.org - Shipping Policy
Shipping / Delivery Time & Methods:
• Orders received before 2 p.m. Eastern Standard Time Monday through Friday will be shipped on the same day. Orders received after 2 p.m. EST may not ship until the following day.
Shipping and Handling flat rates
Deliveries to certain areas:
• Deliveries to rural areas may incur additional days in transit. Please call to confirm delivery time when placing orders for rural locations.
Shipping during Holidays:
• USPS and UPS recognize several Federal Holidays and shipments processed or in transit during Holidays may incur a delay. Please call to confirm delivery time when placing orders before or during Holidays. No shipping refunds (full or partial) will be granted if delivery was delayed due to observance of Holidays.
Acts of God
• Deliveries delayed due to Acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, application of security regulations imposed by a government or otherwise applicable to the shipment, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond UPS’s control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, or any circumstances beyond shipper’s control will not be granted any shipping (full or partial) refunds.
• All orders over $95 dollars will require a signature confirmation upon delivery. Also, it is required by credit card companies that there is a proof of delivery in the means of a customer's signature - as an assurance of the proper card use for on-line purchases. Any requests to waive the signature requirement will absolve the shipper of delivery liability and missing or stolen shipments that are confirmed as delivered by USPS or UPS will not be refunded or replaced.
• Shipping companies charge a fee for rerouted packages. We reserve the right to charge a flat $10 fee for shipments that we must re-route due to customer error.
International shipping cost is $36.95 and it takes about 5-7 business days due the custom process.
Our return policy is that all sales are final.
Nearly all of our products come with a manufacturers satisfaction guarantee. In the event that you are dissatisfied with the performance of your purchase, you must contact the manufacturer directly to redeem their rebate. Manufacturers typically require a receipt, UPC proof of purchase, and proof of test results. We can provide you with the manufacturer’s information and another copy of your receipt if necessary, but we cannot provide you with an extra UPC proof of purchase. Make sure to keep your packaging until after you receive your test results.
Copyright © 2003-2009 www.sspp.org
Design By "MortWood Design Studio"